1. Viruses: Super Cool Products, Inc. scans all inbound and outbound emails and documents for viruses using Norton's latest software. Our independent Internet Service Providers (ISP's) also scan inbound and outbound emails and documents for viruses. Super Cool Products, Inc. shall in no event be held liable for any loss or other damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages due to viruses.
2. Secured Order Entry: We use Verisign for your order entry and data collection. This has an SSL (Secured Socket Layer) which is a protocol that transmits your information over the Internet in an encrypted form. Always check to see if there is a small "padlock" logo on the bottom right corner of your browser. This indicates you are in an SSL mode. You should also check to see if the browser has an "s" after http (https://www...) which also indicates an SSL connection. NOTE: SSL connection occurs when "checking out" on our online shopping cart.
3. Credit Card Numbers: Your credit card number is not kept on our server. It is purged as soon as your order is approved. When reordering, you will have to enter your data and credit card information again.
4. Acceptance of Orders: All orders are subject to final review and approval by Super Cool Products, Inc. We reserve the right to refuse any domestic or any international order.
5. Pricing of Our Products: Prices are subject to change without notice. All updated pricing will be made on this website when implemented.
1. Information you email to us: Any information gathered on this site will remain confidential, and will be used only by employees of Super Cool Products, Inc.
2. For each visitor to our Web presence, our Web server automatically recognizes the domain name, but not the email address.
3. Super Cool Products, Inc. automatically collects and stores these domain names, but not the email address of visitors. We store and analyze aggregate information on what pages persons access or visit, to give us a better idea of what designs or ideas are most attractive to our users.
4. Super Cool Products, Inc. stores email addresses and correspondence of those who communicate with us via email, mail, fax, or phone, or those who have requested additional information. WE DO NOT SELL OR SHARE OUR EMAIL DATABASES OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION! You may receive mailings from us with information on new products and services or monthly newsletters. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please 'Unsubscribe' using the special area in each email.
5. Voluntary information visitors provide through on-line surveys and/or site registrations may be stored, analyzed, and used for marketing purposes.
6. As a standard practice, Super Cool Products, Inc. does not share any personally-identifiable or private customer information submitted on-line with third parties, unless they are acting as an intermediary. Some examples of intermediaries include: shippers, Internet Service Providers (ISP's), our fulfillment warehouse, our merchant banks, and our credit card processor.
Other Legal Information
The following are trademarks of Super Cool Products, Inc.: The Super, Absorb 'N Dry, Cool 'N Dry, Super Cool Products, Slurpex, Super Saturday Special, The Super Shammy, The Super PVA Mop, The Super Bucket, Clean Pets USA, Clean Marine USA, DusterGlove, C-Sponge, T-Master Sponge, Scrubber Flip 'N Wipe Sponge, R-Table Wipe, Tack Sponge, and MicroPolishing Cloth.
The unique triangle shape of the plastic storage container for all PVA shammies is a trademark of Super Cool Products, Inc.
The following are trademarks of Guntersville Breathables, Inc.: The Sammy, Frogg Toggs, and Chilly Pad.
This Security, Privacy, and Other Legal Information is subject to change without notice. Any changes will be posted immediately.